Welding Electrode E 6013
- Classification AWS A 5.1 E 6013 IS ER 4211
- Characteristics It has excellent running and deslagging characteristics giving smooth, bright and well-ripped beads, It operates with a smooth arc producing quality weld deposits with high deposition efficiency, medium penetration, extremely low spatter and smoke. It has very stable arc and excellent mechanical properties. Easy to weld in all position including vertical-down.
- Applications Welding of highly stressed joints, all types of steel structures, pipe lines, boilers, bridges, truck bodies, railway wagons, tanks, ships, windows and grills etc.
- Typical Weld Metal C 0.09% Mn | 0.40% Si 0.20%
Chemical properties: S 0.016% | P 0.020%
- Typical all weld metal YS 450 N/mm | UTS 550 N/mm
- Mechanical Properties EL. 25% (L-4d) / CVN Impact at 0 C 60J